Friday, 9 November 2012

Another challenge page

Well, a second post - that will help make up for missing a few days.

I have entered a digi page in a challenge over on Daisy Trail - where the challenge I have entered is - Alphabet Challenge & the letter G for Great Gardens.

Back in September last year I had a really lovely day in Portmeirion village in North Wales & took loads & loads of photos.  So I have tried to pick up some of the gardens rather than the village for this challenge;


After adding a light & very pale green background I added a copy of the photo that is in the multi frame & faded it into the background - blending the edges as well. You can just see the round frame that the photo was taken through. I tried different frames & photo edges but thought the one with the ribbon & butterfly worked well & used one of the multi frames for the first time.  This multi frame breaks the photo into different sections it is not more than one photo.  It needed some colour so I decided to include the lace cap hydrangea & then changed the little flowers & butterflies to match along with the brushed border of flower heads.

I created the page in Serif CAP2 & used a kit from RDH called "Miracle in Time".  RDH stands for Russian/Dutch Heart.

 Thank you again for stopping by - please say hello.

1 comment:

chrissies said...

Fantastic colours and images -you make wonderful pages

Love Chrissie xx