I chose a photo I had taken of some flowers.
Then using Serif Craft Artist I created plain background papers picking up the colours from the flowers. I created a frame by removing a shape from the photo & then using the various punches available I created embellishments such as flower heads & butterflies & sprays, again from the photo. I did produce an upper case alphabet but when I used it I didn't like it.
Here is the page
I wanted to do something to the edges of the background paper before putting evereything on the page - but for the life of me could not remember how - so I need to go & read up about that for another time. Now that it is finished - I am pleased with it, but I think I would create another digi kit & use the flowers in April's photo to create the papers & embellishments. Then I would reproduce the page & see which I prefer. It's all a learning curve & great fun too.
Because I wanted to save the kit to possibly use again I had to give it a name - I called it Sherbert Dip! What do you think.
Thank you for taking a peek - please leave a comment - I love to know you have visited.