Tuesday, 27 November 2012

A Christmas Card

Recently I have shown here a lot of my digital work.  So I thought it was time to let you know that I have still been stamping - it has not been put aside but at this time of year I am busy, like you all, with making Christmas Cards.  A big percentage of these Christmas Cards I make are for the members of my 3 clubs, so I don't like to show them on the blog until after they have been received.  So will possibly show them some time over the Christmas break.

Today I did make one for a specific purpose so thought I would show it here


It's a lovely big 8x8 card & the tree image is one from Indigo Blu that I recently purchased.  The greeting is part of the set too.  The little star burst image is a wood mounted stamp I have had for years & seems to come out every Christmas.  I created the border on the card by scoring a vertical line, followed by another .5 cm apart, & repeated that along the top on the horizontal.  I then laid a gold straight peel off border between the 2 scored lines.  The "i" in Christmas has a gold gem for the dot & there are a couple of gold gems on the tree.

Now that I look at this card it would probably be suitable for the challenge over at Less is More this week - but I think tomorrow I will create a variation of this one for it.

Thank you for popping into my little blog space I hope you enjoyed your visit..

No comments: