Thursday, 25 October 2012

Two digital cards

Hmm! this digital crafting comes in very useful when there are cards to send a fair distance.  They can be made to look very 3-d but come nice & flat for posting.

I had to make a card this week to send to the States.

 
I am not too sure what sort of things he is in to - I know he works with computers - so thought a bit of steam punk might go down well.
 
I also decided to make a digi card for a female birthday due soon - mainly because I decided to use a photo of her cat - although this one doesn't have far to be sent.  Here it is
 
 
This photo was taken of him when I was making the flowers for Nadine & Russ's wedding & Gizmo (that's the cat) wanted to see what I was doing.  I think he wanted to be part of what was going on too. Of course the one I send here will not have the white watermark on it.
 
Now I am off to do some stamping & who knows I may get inky fingers?

 

1 comment:

chrissies said...

These are both great cards and a good idea to send 'designer digitals' with the high cost of postage now.

Love Chrisse xxx