Wednesday, 3 October 2012

Some ink on my fingers

Yes, today I actually got inky - but not too much.

I managed to find time to have a little stamping session - first one for a while, & made 2 cards.



I am feeling in a rather monochrome mood at the moment - but it does make for some really nice clean & crisp cards.  These 2 images are from Crafty Individuals & I have stamped them in Adirondack inks - each a different blue shade.  The layering card has also been coloured with the same ink - by using my little shaving brushes.  The border stamp is one of a freebie set some time back, as is the greeting.  I like the font of this greeting & use it a lot.

My creative juices stamping wise have not been too good of late but I am hoping the play today has kick started it again.  Let's see what tomorrow brings.

Thank you for stopping by & visiting my little blog space.  Please say hello.

3 comments:

Christine said...

These are gorgeous Gloria and thanks for reminding me that I also have these 2 stamps. I can feel an inky day coming on too.
Christine xx

starcyl said...

Gloria these are lovely but then I do like Crafty Individuals stamps.
I also agree with you about the sentiment it is a lovely font.

Jenny x

Marina said...

These are pretty cards!