Friday, 19 October 2012

Less is More - One layer - Wings

I almost didn't enter this challenge & I am keeping my fingers crossed I am still in time.  The challenge over at Less is More this week is a one layer card featuring wings.  I think they have done things with wings before & I really only have butterflies.  So it was a case of thinking of a a different way to show them.

Then last night at one of my club meetings one of the ladies was using a very unusual stamp & when I commented about the challenge she lent me the stamp ............


I have just stamped it in Vintage Photo Distress Ink & left it to speak for itself.  Whilst wondering what sort of wording to put on it & looking through my word stamps I re-found the little row of open circle stamps (there was a set of open squares as well), & I have a tiny alphabet I have not used in ages that just fit inside  - voila! my wording.  So! I have new & old stamping items used here.

Thank you for visiting my little blog space - please leave a comment  say hello. 

1 comment:

CraftyJo said...

Nice! Very 'less is more'! It really does stamp nicely doesn't it?