Monday, 29 October 2012

Less Is More Challenge - Sketch

Well, I found time today to enter another challenge this time one with stamping.

The challenge is for the Less Is More Challenge blog & this week we have a sketch to follow


A nice clean & simple sketch & here is my interpretation of it


I decided to go for a monochrome look - although for a while I toyed with the idea of a small amount of colour on each of the squares, but changed my mind.

I cut a strip of white card & embossed frame outlines on it, then because I was using a white card I layered this strip onto some black card leaving a narrow border down the sides.  The images are stamped in black archival ink & the stamps are from CaroLines, & a little "with thanks" sentiment, which was a freebie on a magazine, completes it.

Thank you for stopping by & please do leave a comment.

3 comments:

Chrissie said...

This looks terrific, what great stamps!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Sue said...

The combination of monochromatic and the stamps you've used looks fab.

Monica said...

So stylish.
Monica