Monday, 1 October 2012

Less is More Challenge - Love & Marriage

Love & Marriage - very topical in this household at the moment.  So I thought I would enter the challenge over at Less is More, where the challenge is exactly that.

Now I am not sure whether they will accept my card, as I have produced it digitally, so we will have to see what their feelings are regarding this.  It will eventually be printed out & used.

 
The design has been created on a 5x5 card which I have tinted a very pale shade of the colour of the ribbon.  The ribbon is created by taking a piece of "material" & cutting the edges with "scissors", & a shadow has been pulled beneath the ribbon to give the appearance of depth.  The words & the heart embellishment have been treated with an embossed effect to make them stand out a little more.
 
When these digital images are printed they are very very effective.
 
Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.


3 comments:

Skye said...

A very nice CAS card. I like your design the touch of pink is pretty

Mandi said...

Digital is fine, such good depth effect can be created with a computer

Thank you very much
mandi LIM

Chrissie said...

What a gorgeous card!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
Less is More