Sunday, 21 October 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge - #6

Time for another challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenge blog - & this week we are using a sketch

 
The sketch shows 4 photos & the measurements 3" x 3" for each.  As I don't have an A3 printer I have made my page 8" x 8" so I have had to reduce the size of my photos. When I enter these challenges I try to create a page that I am going to print off & put in an album.  So I hope this is alright for the challenge.  Here is my take on the sketch -
 


I have a lot more photos of this little girl at around this age that I still have to do pages for.  No pressure - she's only 12 now!!!!

Thank you for popping in to look at my page & my little piece of blog world.  Please leave a message to say hello.

I had better look out some more photos.  'Bye for now.

3 comments:

aussie aNNie said...

This is a gorgeous stunning page. Loving the colours and cute pics.Your elements are super and as I love bird cages, have to say this one looks great. Is it a digi one? Have joined your blog too as a new member...keeping in touch...luv aussie aNNie♥

Denise Pustelniak said...

What a gorgeous LO! So delicate! Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet!

Ann Cutts said...

Totally cute - love the colours and you really rocked the layout too.
ann xxx