Tuesday, 2 October 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge #4

Today I am entering the fourth challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenges where the theme this week is ribbons.  I was stuck for a little while but then today I downloaded a lovely kit which included some ribbons & was ideal for a photo I had wanted to scrap for sometime.  All will be revealed ...............


..... yes my lovely little Yorkshire Terrier whose devotion & love epitomises this sentiment & whose photo I use for my avatar.  Wow! that's a big word for a Tuesday.  The digi kit is from BellaGypsy Designs.

Thank you for popping in I hope you enjoyed your visit.

4 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

Now isn't he a doll!! What a cutie and your page is awesome!!! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Denise Pustelniak said...

This photo really deserved being showcased like you did! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

Ann Cutts said...

Fabulous page - such a cutie and the kit you used works so well. I downloaded that today too - aren't Bella Gypsy designs gorgeous?
Ann xxx
Digitally Sweet Challenge DT

Dragonlady said...

This is so sweet, beautiful photo. Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet.

Hugs Ali x