Tuesday, 23 October 2012

CD Sunday challenge - Poetry Corner

The challenge over at CD Sunday Challenge Blog this week is Poetry Corner. 

Now that is a large area & I was unsure how I would be able to participate. Then whilst I was taking a look around the Daisy Trail site I spotted that they also had a challenge - "In a Word" - & the word was "Tree".  Now the little grey cells could start to work.  Here is the result;

 
The tree is one that I photographed just over a week ago - it was in the grounds of the crematorium where my parent's ashes are laid.  I had been wondering how to use it on a page although after the challenge I may change the page to contain some journalling to say when & where it was taken.  The background & layering papers were taken from a CD digikit called Hurkledale Wood from Lindalous Scrap Spot & background images were from a Serif CD - Birds & Trees.
 
I am going to enter this page in both of the challenges mentioned above.
 
Thank you for visiting my little blog space - please stop & say hello.

9 comments:

sue-b said...

I don't know if my first comment went or not Gloria, it said error on page. Anyway i love the card with that fabulous tree in it's autumn coat. Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

A beautiful card Gloria and the tree is fabulous, I love it's autumn colours. Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

chrissies said...

This is a beautiful page and must mean a lot to you.

Love Chrissie xx

starcyl said...

This is a beautiful page full of meaning for you, I think you should use it on a full page with journalling.
Thank you for sharing this with us at CD Sunday htis week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Gloria - the colouring of the tree really stands out against the subtle background.
Thank you for sharing it with us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

A beautiful page which is close to your heart. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges again. Caz

Carol said...

A lovely poem beautifully illustrated by your own photo. It will look really splendid when completed as your full page.
Thank you for joining in with us at Cd Sunday.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Your chosen verse fits perfectly with the image you have used to make a lovely card.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful tree and lovely card.
Margaret