Thursday, 4 October 2012

Allsorts challenge - Scrapbook page

Scrapbook page.  Ooh where to start - so many photos to be scrapped, no - I mean put into a scrapbook.  We had a wedding in the family back in 2010 & I have only just started working on those photos - so here is one I can add to the small but growing collection.  It's for the challenge over at Allsorts where the theme is - yes I have already said haven't I - Scrapbook page.

Most of my scrapbook pages are being created digitally with Serif Craft Artist 2, because I have so many to do & wouldn't be able to cope with them all hybrid.  I have looked at the rules over at Allsorts & cannot see if there is any exclusion to digital work.  So I will just have to wait & see.


The wedding flowers, bridesmaids dresses & men's ties were a pretty shade of burgundy.  I couldn't find amongst my digikits anything that came near to that colour.  So rather than spoil it with the wrong colour I kept everything else fairly neutral.  I quite like the finish & will probably print it off at the weekend.  It is amazing how realistic these digital pages look when printed.

Thank you for visiting I hope you enjoyed your stay.  Please leave a comment as it is always nice to receive people's thoughts.

3 comments:

Sarah said...

This is such a beautiful page. Thank you for joining us at Allsorts this week x

brenda said...

You lovely l/o fits perfectly, I've heard lots about Serif and nice to see some work using it.

Thanks so much for sharing with us at Allsorts this week.

B x

Nicola said...

What a beautiful LO, love the digital design and gorgeous photo!
Thanks for scrapping with us at Allsorts this week and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx