Wednesday, 19 September 2012

Popping in for a chat.

Whoa! where has a week gone?

I must apologise to my followers as my visits here will be a little erratic for a few months.  Please bear with me things will improve.

I have another blog which I run for my Rubber Stamping Clubs & even that I have managed to miss a few days.  I have a wedding next April for which I am doing a lot of work & so I sometimes run out of time in the day.  I must hold my hand up & plead guilty though as for a couple of weeks now I have not been able to get my head out of my laptop using Serif Craft Artist.  Then this last week they have released an upgrade so I am patiently waiting for the new software to arrive.

I was recently asked by the Chairman of a group I attend (non-crafting) if I could help out with Christmas Cards for the Committee to send out to members.  Whilst I would love to do them with Rubber Stamping I decided to go with Digital.  I make rubber stamped cards for family & friends & all my stamping club members (who of course I hope fall into the category of friends too), so quite a few to make.

So last night I had a play & produced 3 cards for her to look at




Serif is absolutely brilliant, it really is hard to believe that this is all flat on the card.  I hope the Chairman likes them.

Now I must get on & make some birthday cards - this time with Rubber Stamps.

Thank you for stopping by - please call again & will try harder to be around more often..
Have a good day.

No comments: