Sunday, 30 September 2012

I made top 3.....

Good morning everyone

A bit blustery here in North Wales but at least the rain has stopped - for a while.

Before I give myself a pat on the back I must welcome a new follower - Squiggle Pig.  Thank you for becoming a follower & I hope you enjoy your visits here.

Also I must congratulate - Sue Brown, who also made Top 3 in the same challenge as myself & is a follower of my little piece of blog world.

The challenge we were successful in was the one over at Digitally Sweet Challenges with theme of choice using a given sketch.  This was my page


& here is my Top 3 badge
 

 
 
Must put my thoughts together now for this weeks challenge.  The mind is quite active - but the body is a bit tired after being at Port Sunlight yesterday with the Stamp Festival, & it was so good to meet some of my Internet friends in real life.
 
I hope you are all having a great weekend.

1 comment:

starcyl said...

Well done on the top three, good to meet you yesterday. Always good to put a face to a name.

Jenny x