Saturday, 1 September 2012

Finally put together ............

... here are some photos of 3 cards that I finished this week.  The images had been created for a stamping workshop I ran quite a time ago.  Having come across them this week I thought I should put them onto a card & complete the job.

 
This one was for a workshop showing the spotlight technique

 
and this one for the grid technique

 
I can't remember which workshop this was for - but it included the use of pretty background papers to be stamped over.

 
As I found that I had already decided to make the square card with the inside flaps I added a strip of the left over paper to decorate the flap edges & a tag.
 
So, now I have 3 more cards to add to my collection.


Thank you for visiting - please leave a comment - even if it is just to say Hello.

No comments: