Tuesday, 25 September 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge #3

Time to join in another challenge - & this one has been set by "Digitally Sweet Challenges" with a sketch as it's theme.

The great thing about these challenges is the fact that I am finally getting my pages scrapped - which can't be bad.

Here is the sketch -
 
The sketch is sized 12x12 but I don't have the printer for that size so I create mine either 8x8 or A4.  Today I created a landscape A4.


Here is my page.  I have loads of photos like this one waiting to be scrapped & I just will not be able to do them all hybrid - my hands would not be able to stand all that cutting - so digital scrap booking has come to my rescue here.  This page was created using Serif Craft Artist 2 & the free kit that came with the new software - it is called Daydream & has these lovely pale pinks & mint colours along with those fabulous black embellishments - which can be recoloured.

Thank you for popping into my little piece of blog world - do leave a comment as it is so nice to know that there have been visitors.

5 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

OMGosh, this is ADORABLE!! What an amazing take on our sketch this week! Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet!!

Denise Pustelniak said...

This just totally adorable! Love what you did with the sketch! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

Squiggle_Pig said...

Thanks for commenting on my page.... I love yours too...
Serif CAP is a great programme!! x

Ann Cutts said...

Beautiful work - what a cutie - gorgeous colours that blend so well together. I quite agree about digi scrapbooking helping to get the photos done. I love paper but I was getting so bogged down in the masses of photos I have that it was just mayhem. Now i try to do a little of each - digi and real. Must admit thought that just lately digi has been taking over.
Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet - hope we'll see you in next week's challenge too.
Ann xxx
DSChallenge DT member

Dragonlady said...

So cute, can't wait to see more of your pictures, great page. Thnaks for playiing at Digitally Sweet.

Hugs Ali x (DSCDT)