Thursday, 20 September 2012

Digitally Sweet Challenge #2

Good morning everyone

I hadn't made a note of when the challenge over at Digitally Sweet Challenges would change - so nearly missed this one.

My entry for this one - where the theme is "Anything Goes with Flowers" - was actually made a few days ago after trying my first attempt at creating a digikit.  So I hope it qualifies for the challenge.

I may have overdone the embellishments a bit here .  Everything is made from the single flower photo at bottom left, by using stencils to make the flourishes, ribbons & butterfly spray.  The other photo is the whole bouquet.  It is a great way of remembering such lovely presents as they soon fade in reality.  This was a bouquet my OH was given when he changed his car.

Thank you for popping in - please leave a comment - it is so nice to know that people have visited.

5 comments:

Karen Wilson said...

I think this is gorgeous!! Not over embellished at all and very pretty photos! Thank you for joining us at Digitally Sweet!

Denise Pustelniak said...

This is beautiful and not over embellished! The colors really stand out! Thanks for sharing it with us at Digitally Sweet!

Dragonlady said...

Fantastic work, lovely page. Thanks for sharing at Digitally Sweet this time.

HUgs Ali x (DSCDT)

TeenaBugg38 said...

You can never overdo embellishments!!! lol. I think its perfect :) Thanks for joining us at Digitally Sweet this week....hope to see you again soon!
Tina (DSDT)

Ann Cutts said...

Just checking what everyone was up to while I was away. Your entry is just fabulous. Thanks so much for joining us at Digitally 'Sweet' Challenges. Hope to see you again in the future with another totally digital creation.
Ann xxx