Sunday, 9 September 2012

Another challenge today - CD Sunday

Hello again.

Today seems to have been a digital day as I have  just finished creating a card for the CD Sunday Challenge where the theme is "Need for Speed".

I created my card through Serif Craft Artist where I used a photo of a racing car that I had taken during my visit to Brussels last year.  On the last day we visited their motor museum & I came home with 99 photos.  Wow! a lot of cars.  Well some motorbikes too.

 
My embellishments & papers are from a Daisy Trail CD - Steampunk Adventures. I thought the mesh type material looked just a little little bit like marks from the tyres & I converted one of the metal objects into a frame to hold a smaller version of the photo.  This could come in very useful later in the year with a couple of masculine birthdays on the way.
 
Don't forget to pop over to CD Sunday challenge blog to see what everyone has been creating, & thank you for visiting my blog.  Please call again.
 

8 comments:

starcyl said...

Great card and well done on the photo it's great.
Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

McCrafty's Cards said...

Great card I like the racing car images, Thanks for joining in with us at CD Sunday this week, Good Luck.
Kevin xx CD Sunday GDT

sue-b said...

This is a lovely man card and see what you mean about the mesh it is very effective thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
sue-b xx
CD Sunday DT

Christine said...

Super card and I like the use of the mesh. Great image of the car too. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Christine x
CD Sunday DT

Beryl said...

Terrific card and how lovely to be able to use photos you have taken yourself. Clever work making the frame too.
Thank you for joining us at CD Sunday.
Beryl xx
CD Sunday DT

Carol said...

A great card. I love using 'own' photos when possible. It makes the card so personal.
Thank you for joining in with us.
Carol x
CD Sunday DT

Cazro said...

A great Need for Speed card, a lovely idea to use photos you have also taken yourself. Thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday Challenges. Caz DT

Jocelyn said...

Great photo and I like the way you have incorporated the mesh detail. It works really well.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT