Tuesday, 11 September 2012

A multi page card

Hello everyone I thought I would pop in & show you a card I made today.

I was inspired having seen Rosemary Merry on C&C demonstrating a small mini scrapbook.  She had mentioned the sizes she was using but I found that a little too small for what I wanted - so I altered the sizes. It is a multi-layer card so there are 5 photos.


This is the inside of the card in which I use my favourite sentiment stamp.


This is the reverse side.  
The centre panel has not been decorated as that is where I would write my message. 

The next 3 photos show the card gradually being folded up & finally closed.




I enjoyed making this card & I think that some of my special Christmas Cards will be in this style.  Thank you Rosemary for that inspiration - just at the time I needed it.

Thank you for stopping by - do call again.

No comments: