Saturday, 25 August 2012

Some more digital work

Hello everyone

Due to a wasps nests just under the window of my craft room the last couple of days I have been able to work in the room.  It has been too warm not to have the window open.

So instead I prepared some digital work & have it hear to show you.

The first item is a card for our grand-daughter who recently received very good exam results.  She is a very arty young lady - so I chose a steampunk kit to help me with the card.

 
 
I printed it a couple of hours ago & it looks as it does here.  the shadow feature really makes the images look 3-d.
 
The second image is a page I created this morning with pictures I took on a day out yesterday.
 
 
I haven't printed this one yet.  But some of my earlier pages & they do look as good as they do here.  The right hand side of the background on this page is one of my photos that I have added a transparency level to.  I am rally pleased with this page.
 
Thank you for stopping by I hope you enjoyed your visit & that you are having a good Bank Holiday weekend.
 
 
 


No comments: