Wednesday, 22 August 2012

Some more digital cards

Good afternoon everyone & today I have been having another play with Serif Craft Artist along with CaroLines Digi Kits, in particular Daffodil Delight & Poppy Parade.


I played with this one a little more than with the poppies by making another background using one of the existing backgrounds & putting it through a photo lab process.  It's the plain green one - which looks embossed, but I didn't use the embossing feature.


I haven't printed these yet - but I did print the Happy Birthday one I created last week & it looks really good.

Tomorrow must get down to some stamping again.

Thank you for visiting - please call again.


1 comment:

Christine said...

These are beautiful Gloria. Caroline's kits are such good value and perfect to use in CAP.
Christine xx