Monday, 6 August 2012

Show us your Twinchies - challenge #3

Hi everyone

Today I have made my first challenge item for quite a while.  Over at "Show us your Twinchies" challenge #3 is for Bright Colours.

I had actually gone to my desk to look for something & there on the side were these 3 ink pads.  I am not sure if they are Bright enough - but as there was also a motif left over from another card on the desk - I thought I would join in.  Here it is -

My ruler is so well used that you can only just read the inches marked on it. The central strip is actually a very pale version of the deep lilac colour - it looks almost white here.  My inkpads were actually quite wet so I embossed the square with clear EP to give it another dimension.

I recently introduced my club ladies to Twinchies - here are a couple of simple ones that I made in order to show them what they were& how easy to do.


They are great fun & it is so easy to make one at the end of each crafting session from items left over from a project.

Thank you for visiting my blog - please leave a message.  I must go & link this to the challenge site now.



7 comments:

Zoe said...

Thank you for entering your beautiful twinchie into our 3rd challenge, good luck xxx Zoe xxx

Paper Creations by Shirley said...

Great Twinchies, the first one is so pretty with the colours you used. Shirleyx

Eileen said...

Super Twinchies... great fun to do... I know you will be hooked! Thanks for joining us in this weeks Twinchies Challenge Exx

Kate M said...

Great twinchies - so much fun!
Kate
xx

Elaine said...

Lovely twinchies - definitely bright enough!

Linda said...

Great twinchies, love the colours. x

Samantha Elliott said...

Very pretty Twinchies you have done there. Lovely colours and designs.
Thanks for visiting me too xx