Sunday, 12 August 2012

Less Is More -- Fur or Feather

Good evening everyone

Today my card is for the Less Is More challenge where the theme this week is One Layer Card with the feature of Fur or Feather.

Unusually for me I have used a cute image


A cute rabbit in a flower pot which I stamped in archival ink, embossed with clear EP, then coloured with dye-based inks using my water brush.  I decided that if I put the sentiment across the other side of the card it really did needed to be grounded, a when I spotted this line flourish as I looked through my stamps, thought that it suited just what I had in mind.

The rabbit image is part of a freebie set from a magazine -

Now that I have used him I can see him being used a few more times, along with the standing rabbit in the set.

Thank you for visiting & please leave a comment so that I know you have called in.

2 comments:

Chrissie said...

Free stamps are great aren't they!
Cute card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Mandi said...

Sweet card, super freebies!

Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"