Tuesday, 7 August 2012

black & white - not quite

Hello everyone

Here, it is rather damp so I hope all of you are having better weather.  On top of the damp we have the local council digging up the road at the side of the house - very noisy & smelly.

I am trying to make at least one card a day - from today - so here is my card for today.


I love this stamp & keep trying different ways to use it.  Here I stamped it in archival black ink which I quickly embossed with clear EP. Then I stamped it a second time & cut out just the ladies head & shoulders. I decided as I looked at it that I didn't want a lot of colour on it - so as you can see just coloured her hat red. I then remembered that I had bought a pack of die cut flourishes from C & C some time back & decided to use one of those. When I popped it out from the sheet it fell near the photo in a way that made me use it like a photograph stand.  A little happy birthday greeting & a few red gems & voila!

Now what card will I make tomorrow?

Thank you for popping in - I hope to see you again soon..

No comments: