Wednesday, 8 August 2012

Another card

Good afternoon everyone on quite a pleasant day in North Wales.  Not a lot of sunshine but at least it's dry.

I have made my daily card this morning & here it is -


One card a day does seem a bit pathetic but one a day would gradually add up & I am sorely in need of some back up cards.  At the moment I am putting happy birthday on them as I do have some birthdays coming up,  But I will also start making some without a sentiment to cover any other occasion that may occur.

These stamps were a freebie from a magazine & I have used the corner floral image a couple of times before.  All images were stamped in black archival ink & quickly embossed with clear EP.  The colouring I have done by using a waterbrush with pigment inks.  That is with the exception of the small amount of yellow that is on the card - as I don't have a yellow ink pad.  So I put my Pan Pastels to work & applied that also with a waterbrush.  The leaves are green - it was an unusual shade - but here it looks almost blue.  At the end of the flourishes are some little gems which were also green - in fact identical to the ink - so they look blue-ish too.

After I have dealt with domestic matters, I am going to play some more with my digital scrap booking.  Last night I watched a couple of You Tube videos for certain techniques & now need to try them out.  So watch this space!

Thank you for popping in & it would be lovely if you left a comment after your visit.



No comments: