Monday, 20 August 2012

another card for my collection

Good afternoon everyone

After making a digi card I thought I ought to get myself in order & stamp a card too.

The images are, once again, those from the freebie set on the current issue of Creative Stamping.  i had actually stamped this image earlier when making another card & had stamped 2 extras just in case.  So rather than stamp something new I decided to make a card using both the images.


In order to use both images I created a gate-fold card & then cut the images in an oval using my Coluzzle cutting template.  This tool only sees daylight every so often.  Around the images I used a "dotty" stamp which I bought years ago from a Company called "Because Your Special".  When I first saw it I just couldn't see the point in it - but after seeing it in use I had to have one & it is one of my essential items.  On this card it sort of hides the fact that the card was a different white to the base card.


The inside has a similar oval which holds the sentiment - one of my favourites & has been given the spotty treatment too just to keep the theme running through.  The corners of the front were rounded too soften the finish a little more.

Thank you for visiting my little piece of the blog world - please call again.

No comments: