Thursday, 14 June 2012

One card - two challenges

Well, that is what it was meant to be - but I dragged my heels a bit & missed out on the challenge over at CRAFT - which was for a card with a male theme.

So, that leaves me to enter in the challenge over at Crafts4Eternity where the theme is Travel.


In the photograph it looks rather grey - but is in fact Kraft card & paper, with the images layered onto black card.  The little round black objects are not brads - they are some round plastic bead-like items that can be bought at florist supplies.  They usually are used in a clear vase to help hold the flowers in place. They give the same look as brads & you don't have to pierce the card.

Stupidly I have lost the packaging for the stamps - but I am fairly sure they were by Papermania & there are other cars - Mini Cooper, Citroen 2CV, Volkswagen Beetle & a couple of others - including stamps for their names.

Now - what other challenges for this week do I still have time to enter.

4 comments:

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

pinky said...

Love your card and so perfect for our challenge. Thanks for joining us at Crafts4Eternity.
Pinky

uksharon said...

Love the rustic/vintage image - great travel card for males.
Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Best wishes, Sharon

Eileen said...

Male cards are always a pain for me to do ... but you have cracked it with this one here ... Thanks for the kind comments left on my blog and I hope you are busy with your 'Twinchies!!

E xx