Monday, 18 June 2012

Less is More - week 72 - Something Shiny

Hello everyone

I wanted to enter one more challenge before taking a break - so I have made a very clean & simple card for this weeks challenge over at Less is More challenge blog where the theme is something shiny.


The shiny part is the ribbon buckle which I have cut with a spellbinders die from red holographic card, & the little red pearls in the corner. I wanted a small sentiment - so I used a red fine liner pen & hand wrote the "best wishes". Mind you the buckle doesn't look shiny in the photo - but it is - really!!

Thank you for stopping by - please leave a comment as it is always nice to know that there is someone out there & I am not talking to myself.

9 comments:

Deanna said...

Great Cas card love the buckle!

KatzElbows said...

A really stunning card. I love the 3 gems. I would have put them parallel to the ribbon; I'm glad you didn't, it makes the card more interesting.

cheers, rachel #51 on the linky thing

Marijke said...

very nice card and I agree with KatzElbows, great how you put the gems on the card

Kathyk said...

Great card - love the buckle

Kathyk

Chrissie said...

This is a really pretty little buckle on your sweet card.
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Chris said...

Hi there, just stopping by to say how delightful your blog is. Thanks so much for sharing. I have recently found your blog and am now following you, and will visit often. Please stop by my blog and perhaps you would like to follow me also. Have a wonderful day. Hugs, Chris
http://chelencarter-retiredandlovingit.blogspot.ca/

Vicky Hayes said...

Hi Misty's Mum - no, you are definitely not talking to yourself! I love your buckle and ribbon layout and am amazed by your beautiful handwritten sentiment.

Mandi said...

Shine is so hard to photograph
Simply super card!
Thanks very much
mandi
"Less is More"

M said...

Lovely CAS design. You're very brave to handwrite the sentiment - must have much nicer handwriting than me lol! M x