Monday, 11 June 2012

Goodness 10 days without blogging!

My oh my doesn't time fly.

I can't believe it has been 10 days since I last popped in & wrote a word or two.  It is mainly because I haven't been doing much crafting I have been trying to get on top of cupboards.

No - I don't mean climbing on them - I mean getting to grips with tidying them.  These particular cupboards & their contents have not seen light of day for quite some long time.  My biggest amount of time spent sorting them was this weekend - the things I found !!!!

For example - when did I make these?  What or who did I make them for?




and this one ........... how was I going to finish it?  Do I still have the bits & pieces?

These go back quite a way, when I used to dabble in lots of crafts before I decided to concentrate on stamping as the main craft.  I used to buy all the different shapes & cover them with material, sequins (as can be seen).  I made Christmas decorations with them - some still come out each Christmas even now.

Now that I have popped in for a few minutes & had a little chat, I am off to look inside another box that is in one of the cupboards.  I wonder what surprises lie in store for me.  Then I also have some birthday cards to make - I am also determined to get back into joining in with some of the weekly challenges again.  I even missed WOYWW last Wednesday.

Thank for popping in - I hope you found it interesting & will pop back again.  Who knows what goodies I will have found by then.

No comments: