Wednesday, 13 June 2012

Allsorts challenge 158 - Ice cream colours

Good afternoon everyone.

I do hope you are having better weather than we are today - it is absolutely pouring with rain.  It is so miserable for those people whose homes are being flooded.  Our hearts go out to them.

So! ice-cream colours.  That is the theme over at the Allsorts Challenge Blog this week. I made a couple of cards today, & when they were finished I thought they might suit this challenge.  This is my favourite colour way


I am very much into the clean & simple style so there is more white ice-cream on these than the other flavours.  I stamped the butterfly, which is from CaroLines, onto white card which I then cut out with a scalloped oval Nestabilities.  I then stamped the butterfly again, colouring it with soft blending pencils.  (Their name begins with K & I can't think of it right now & of course the pencils are on my desk upstairs). This was then cut out & mounted over the one on the oval.

Here is the other one - the card layouts are identical - 


It was no good I just had to go upstairs & check the name of those pencils & what happened?  Just as I got to the door of the craft room I remembered - but had to look at the box to make sure I was right.  

Karisma.

They are beautiful pencils & I have had them a long time but they just go on & on.

Thank you for popping by - please leave a little message to say you have visited.

3 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Yummy flavouring, Gloria

Fleur said...

I love your cards
Thank you so much for entering our challenge at ALLSORTS this week, good luck & hope you’ll join us again!

Hugz Fleur xXx

Nicola said...

Beautiful cards, love the butterfly image with a great CAS design!
Thanks for taking inspiration from our ice cream colour challenge this week over at Allsorts and good luck!
Hugs Nicola xxx