Wednesday, 30 May 2012

woyww #156

Good morning WOYWW-ers everyone & everywhere

Happy 3rd birthday to WOYWW & congratulations to Julia for having such a great idea.  If you don't have a clue as to what I am on about pop over to the Stamping Ground & find out.  Take a look around at all the great desks & then join in - it's very addictive.

So! - my desk this morning?  Here it is ...............


I can hear you lovely ladies who visit me saying - "another week with a tidy desk".
But look what preceded that photo


and this


but these two photos were actually my desk last night - so a bit of a cheat.

I spotted a You tube video a few weeks ago of a lady gathering together all her off cuts of paper & cards & getting tidy by turning them into little pads.  Monday & Tuesday I finally got around to doing the same with mine. It is very easy to do - just pop along to The Paper Boutique on You Tube.  Or search You Tube for "How to organise your paper scraps into paper pads"

Have a lovely day - enjoy your travels around the desks, & have fun making those little pads.

I will be back again later today with some of my recent work & news of another (yes another) wedding cake.

'Bye for now

13 comments:

ScrappnBee said...

What a clever idea! Thanks for sharing it! Love the tidiness that is the desk (even if it leans towards chaos every now and again! LOL) Happy WOYWW Birthday!!! -Amanda x100

RosC said...

Great idea to make the paper pads. I've done that with old letterhead but haven't thought about it for craft paper.
You are after me on Mrs Dunnit's list so I would like to send an ATC to you. Will send you and email about it so we can start correspondence.
Happy WOYWW,
Ros #102

jill said...

sounds like a good idea with paper scraps . We all have them so i'll have a look later on youtube.
Happy crafting Jill #64

April said...

Great tip on using up scraps! Happy WoYwW 3rd Anniversary, and here's to many more :o) x April #95

Helen said...

might have to go and check that out, i have a few scraps!! happy woyww, helen #8

Samantha Elliott said...

Happy WOYWW! I think we all have a few scraps we could make those pads with! Hee Hee.
You could always join us in the Snippets Playground with the lovely Di (she is at no. 55) where we make cards or scrapbook layouts using snippets! We have a virtual playground with a pond, pogo sticks and swings! Hee Hee!
See you on the swings?
Hettie #50

mark gould said...

hi happy woyww, Looks like im below you on the swap list, if you drop me a mail i can send you my addy, I can send one back as well if you like??
mglandscapes00@aol.com

mark 91

Angie said...

Thanks for the tip on the pads .....Happy 3rd woyww birthday

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

That's a great tip on the pads. I don't use scrapbook paper, but I like the idea. Happy day after WOYWW from #2.

Princess Judy Palmer said...

Paper pads made from scratch papers-there is something I never thought to do. I sort of like having mine all mish mash into a container. It makes digging through them fun, but it can be time consuming too.

Queen Of Toys said...

What a great idea, I think I might head on over and check it out. Thank you.

Happy 3rd Anniversary WOYWW
Eliza #140
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Elizabeth said...

Apologies for being so late in getting around to visiting you, the Jubilee celebrations are to blame, but finally here. Great post and I think that's a great way of using up papers - will have to go check it out. Thanks for sharing. Elizabeth x #94

Ali said...

That sounds like a cool idea. Thanks for sharing - and happy WOYWW anniversary!

Ali #86