Wednesday, 23 May 2012

woyww #155

Good morning WOYWW-ers

Oh dear! my first post in 5 days - this is not good.  But here I am once again with my desk for all to see.  I am afraid it is rather boring this week as it is tidy. Yesterday I finished the second of the Indian Wedding cards & a 100th birthday card I had been asked to make.  By the time I was finished you couldn't see the surface of my desk - so it was time to tidy as I can't work with it too untidy.  Plus I have 2 more 80th birthday cards to make - so needed some space.

Are you new to WOYWW?  Then pop over to the Stamping Ground & find out all about it - & enjoy looking at everyone's desk & work.

Here is my desk, & following that are the photos of the 2 cards..................


Hmm! won't look like that for long.


This version of the Indian Wedding card has yellow glitter card on it & I have layered some gold ribbon with red ric-rac to give a more opulent feel.


I had just purchased this lovely card stand die & knew it would be perfect for a Bookatrix style card. The lady didn't want too big a card so I used the 2 smaller layers off the board.


A little closer look.

Right! now to make those two 80th birthday cards.  Then I really must get down to doing some stamping.

Thank you for popping by, please say hello before you go on your way to another desk.

9 comments:

Karen said...

Rally unusual colouring for the wedding card, but so striking too! Love it. Have fun on WOYWW. Karen 110 x

Princess Judy Palmer said...

I really love your desk with all the colorful bins on it. That's a neat card and stand die. Great cards with a great feel and fun colors.

Barb King said...

That is an eye catching red card. Love the colors. Barb 170

CraftygasheadZo said...

Super tidy desk and fab cards too. Take care & enjoy WOYWW, hoping your Thursday is a lovely one! Zo xx 80

Eileen said...

The colours you have used on both cards are so RICH !! just my sort of card ... beautiful .. !
Eileen xx

Queenie Jeannie said...

What a tidy desk!!! Loving all those cute drawers! Your cards are just stunning - bravo!

Jeannie #75

May said...

Lovely tidy desk.. and stunning cards.. you have been busy.. Hugs May x x x#30

Queen Of Toys said...

Amazingly clean desk and really nice cards, unusual colour for a wedding card but I like it lots. Thanks for sharing.

Eliza #49
http://queenartoypia.blogspot.com.au/

Keren Howell said...

Wow, what a tidy desk! Love the cards too.