Wednesday, 9 May 2012

woyww #153

Good morning everyone

Yes! I am still here - it has been 2 weeks since my last post.  I am afraid with that chest infection I really didn't feel that creative.  But I hope now I am starting again & so here is my desk this morning ready for my creative mind.  Why am I showing you my desk - well if you are asking that question you have obviously not found - The Stamping Ground - where every Wednesday morning we link our blogs to Julia's blog & show you the state of our desks.  Click on the website name & pop over & see what it is all about.



Here is a close up of the card etc ready for my next creation which is cards for two Indian weddings.  I was so pleased when I spotted the embossing folder that you can see on top of the card.  It just shouted Indian temples to me.  I hope you will pop back & see how I get on - hopefully will have them made by weekend.

Right! I am now off to link this post - & have a look round at the other desks. 


No comments: