Monday, 2 April 2012

A wedding card

Hi everyone

What a change in the weather, & snow forecast too!!!!  I am keeping my fingers crossed it waits until after my god-daughters wedding on Wednesday.  In fact until after Thursday as that is the day we will be driving home.

Here is the card I have made for her - I tried to keep it clean & simple & in keeping with her colours.


All the papers have been edged with the lavender Promarker to match the ribbon & the initials were die cut from white card & also coloured with the Promarker.  In the photo the cards has a blue tinge to it - but is a very clean, crisp white card.

Tomorrow we are off to the New Forest where the wedding is taking place, then the wedding is on Wednesday.  We are transporting the wedding cake, & we are quite old hands at this now as this will be the fourth wedding cake we have had to take long distance, plus a silver wedding cake some years back. 

Thank you for popping by - have a nice day.

No comments: