Wednesday, 7 March 2012

WOYWW - #144

Good morning WOYWWers

I popped in quite early & took a peek at some of your desks & got the shock of my life to see how many had already posted their link.  You must all get up really early or, I guess a good way to do it, is to take a photo last thing at night on Tuesday when you finished working.  Then the post can be scheduled for the next morning early.  Hmm! whether you do that or not I think it is an idea for me.

Anyway after all that - here is my desk -


Not too untidy but just as I left it yesterday showing a card I had just made, some Lily of the Valley digistamps & colouring pencils which were free with a recent magazine & some Christmas decoupage that I unearthed when looking for something else.  As you do.  On there somewhere there should be another card that I also made during the afternoon - wonder where it is?

Is this the first time you have seen WOYWW & wonder what it is all about?  Well pop over to Julia's blog at The Stamping Ground & check it out.  It is great fun.

I am off to link this to this to The Stamping Ground, then I need to spend a little time being domesticated then I will go back & look at some more desks.  After that I will be back with photos of the 2 cards from yesterday & the quick Christmas cards I made from that decoupage on my desk.

Have a fun day, 'bye for now.

17 comments:

Karen said...

A lovely creative space with lots of gorgeous crafty goodies to play with. I love your card that's on your desk, its so pretty :)

Have a great WOYWW and a fab week, Luv Karen xx

Artyjen said...

Crafting is happening here for sure ;)
xoxo Sioux

SueH said...

That’s a nice tidy desk and a nice work in progress to be getting on with.

Happy Crafting!
Sue H
x
#18

Mary said...

Good Morning (well morning here anyway) I posted really early this time. Odd for me. Your desk looks very organized and from what I see, you are a very creative young lady. I'll be back to see what you are up to. Have a great week.

Lynn Holland said...

Love all the little drawers at the back of your desk
Lynn :-)

sandee said...

mmm..being domesticated isn't what it's all cracked up to be, hope by now you are through with that rubish and are cruising through blog land, much better adventure than cleaning! waving hi from the beautiful hills of North Carolina :)

Polly Polkadot said...

I often post at around 9.00am, and was shocked at the difference 10am made! I like the fact you have several projects going on at once, I can relate to that! #112

Tammy said...

You've got some great stuff going on today! Hope you have a super crafty Wednesday. Tammy #118

Yogi said...

pretty neat desk. Nice cubbyholes. Thanks for the peek. Have a great day.
PS love the card on the table.

May said...

Lovely tidy desk, beautiful work in the making, joined you as a follower, Have a great week, Hugs May x x x

Catie Cuddles said...

Lovely card you have made... And I have also got the lili digi stamp set from the Mag. Mine are all coloured... Just need to do something with them now! Thanks for sharing ... Isn't Woyw fascinating! Catherine 176

NEEDLEWINGS said...

I'm behind with getting around, but never enough time to see everything. I am curious about those small bins stacked up. Looks like they could be a blast! lol

Stop by for my give away. I joined your blog as well.

jude said...

Lovely desk full of so much craftiness.Happy woyww have creative week Hugs Judex 9

Spyder said...

busy but tidy desk! Have a great crafty week. Thank you for my snoop! Happy WOYWW!
((Lyn)) was #27 now #26

CraftygasheadZo said...

Fab desk, glad I'm not the only one who's played with Christmas stash already! Take care & enjoy this week's WOYWW, it's now Friday & I'm still snooping! Zo xx 60

scrappymo! said...

Great cubby's! Like the card you have going there...
Thanks for the peek in your space...see you next week.

505whimsygirl said...

A confession. Since I'm in the United States I can link up Tuesday evenings and also get a jump on visiting blogs.

Your desk is nice and tidy! Well loved, for sure.

Thanks for popping in and visiting me!

Hugs,
Kay