Thursday, 1 March 2012

More "recycling" - "don't scrap" cards

Good afternoon everyone & what an absolutely beautiful day.  That sunshine really warms the cockles of your heart doesn't it?

When joining in the "Don't Scrap it" challenge on Less is More earlier this week I unearthed some decoupage that I had created back in 2010.  Yes I know it's a bit of time for it to be sitting around but I put them together after coming out of hospital when all I was allowed to do was sit in my chair.  Once I got active again they slipped to the back of my memory, & my craft room by the looks of it.  Anyway when I decided to sit down for a little while this afternoon & make some cards I thought it would be a good idea to use them.

Here is the result of my work
A beautiful pink rose - I have also had these aperture cards around for quite a while - so a real recycle session.

A yellow rose that unfortunately is a bit blurred.

I am not sure what these flowers are - they look like (by the leaf) to be of the primrose family

Another red rose

Very spring like - beautiful tulips

The next 3 cards didn't look right on the creamy aperture cards so I put them on white card, although they look a bit blue in the photos.

Morning Glory - I think


These flowers are some sort of daisy - I thought Michaelmas, but they don't grow like that.


A pink version

Eight cards - not a bad afternoon's work.  Yes! very happy with that.  But tomorrow I must do some stamping.

Before I go I must welcome a new follower - Marie of Craft Owl  thank you for joining my little band of followers I hope you enjoy your visits.

1 comment:

Papercrafting Beach Bum said...

Hi there! I loved this awesome set of cards. What a huge accomplishment- 8 cards in a single day! You must be stoked :) And those decoupage images you assembled are absolutely beautiful. Thanks for sharing!

I wanted to mention that you left a comment on my blog asking about an image. It is a stamp made by The Greeting Farm company, called Flutter Anya. I think she's a sweetie, but I can't understand what she's supposed to be, either! She has butterfly wings but I imagine she's a fairy. Either way, those wings are cuter than plain fairy wings :D