Monday, 5 March 2012

just chatting & a new follower

Hi everyone

Just dropping in to welcome a new follower - GSP Crafts - I think the lady's name is Sharon, but not certain.  So forgive me if I have that wrong.  Welcome to my little part of blogland I hope you enjoy your visits.

I found GSP Crafts when I was looking to pass on my recently won award.  There are some great items on the website & she makes the most amazing mini books - which is what I found so interesting.  Do go & take a look - just click on the web name at the beginning of this paragraph.

I don't have any new crafting to show today as I have been busy organising paperwork & finances for my new car (that is new to me - not new new) - which I will be picking up on Friday.  I can't wait.  That is such a silly statement because I can't do anything else but wait, can I!

Hope to have something more crafty for you tomorrow.

'Bye for now.

No comments: