Sunday, 4 March 2012

Crafts4Eternity Challenge #R61

Yes! it is me back again - 3 times in one day.

This time it is to show you the card I made for the challenge over at Crafts4Eternity where the theme is "Digital Delights".

I knew I had some digital stamps from when I had won some earlier challenges. The one I chose to use was in a file marked  "miscellaneous", which is sad because it means I cannot give the credit for the design.

Here is the card


The square card is a lovely crisp white but for someone reason my photography makes it look a lightly tinged blue colour, & the yellow flowers do not look as bright as they are in real life.  I printed the digistamp onto a piece of super smooth decoupage paper & then coloured it in with my Promarkers using tulip yellow, peach, canary, orchid, rose pink, cerise, bright orange, leaf green & pine.  Having coloured it in the decision had to be made as to mounting it.  i do not have a lot of frame dies & so none of those I had truly fitted the shape of the image.,  So in the end I cut in a random manner around the image with deckle edge scissors.  I then ran the pine green Promarker around the cut edge so that it would show up on the card.  I had a set of stamps that were a free gift on a magazine some months ago & chose the "thank you" stamp to put in the middle of the floral wreath.  The card still needed a little more so I coloured some white ribbon with the Leaf Green Promarker & added that down the side with a "knot" bow - or should that be "not bow"??? 

A nice clean & simple card.

Once again thank you for dropping in.  I hope you enjoyed your visit.

3 comments:

pinky said...

I love it. Thanks for joining us at C4E this week.
Pinky

craftybren said...

You have been busy three times in one day.

michele said...

Fabulous card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 eternity this week hugs x