Wednesday, 21 March 2012

CD Sunday challenge - Spots & Dots

Good afternoon everyone.

Just had to pop back in & edit the post, as I had forgotten to put the link to CD Sunday

I decided today that I really must enter some challenges - so popped over to CD Sunday to see what was happening there.  Spots & Dots!

Whilst moving things around on my desk in order to work on my card I uncovered some paper I had printed from a CD & decided even though it is stretching things a bit I would use it anyway.

Here is the card;
Sadly the background paper is the only item in this card to come from a CD, & I used MCS Papercraft Library Vol 6 - "Men-y Happy Returns".  The car is a die-cut decoupage image that I put together about a week ago (along with quite a few others) & it was just waiting to be used.  The red ribbon just tied everything together & I could not resist the "va va voom".

Thank you for stopping by, please leave a comment - it is so nice to hear from everyone.

'Bye for now.

4 comments:

Pamela said...

Hey! They're spots - no one said they had to be perfect circles! LOL! Well done Misty's Mum. Thanks for joining in this week.
Pamela (Guest Designer in March for CD Sunday)

Carol said...

Pamela is quite right. We didn't specify the shape of the spots and dots. Great card and thank you for joining in with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday DT

Jocelyn said...

Lovely card and I really like that backing paper.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

starcyl said...

Love your take on our theme, great mans card.
Thanks for joining us again at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT