Wednesday, 29 February 2012

WOYWW #143

Good morning!

Its that time of week for WOYWW (Whats On Your Workdesk Wednesday).  This is the first time I have joined in this.  I discovered it last week although I had seen references to it on other blogs.  so last week I spent quite a bit of time visiting the various blogs & looking (looking! -  what am I talking about.  I was having a good nose).  If you want to find out more about this event pop over to The Stamping Ground, & have a good look around.  Julia will explain all about it for you.

Anyway - here is my desk this morning;

It's also a case of what is under my desk too.  This is the remnants of my work yesterday & possible plan for today.

The paperwork to the left is the pre-plan for a project I created yesterday for one of my clubs - then decided I would keep it with all those markings on it (which in the photo you cannot see) for a visual guide to the folding & making.  My Promarkers are on my desk because as is shown in the last photo I am going to complete one of those Promarker charts - so that I know what colours I do have.  

To the right of the pens are the stamps I was using on a card - oops!! - at the weekend.  In fact the stamp is still on the acrylic block.  How lazy is that?  perhaps I meant to use it again.

There is the chart waiting to be filled in & a piece of paper with some ink pad colours on for me to try & match for a project.  I don't have the actual colours & I am a little reluctant to buy them as I already have a lot of ink pads that do not get used enough - so if I can match them I will.

There we go then - that is my desk this morning.  so I had better get on with the non-crafty jobs so that I can go back in there & do the things I have planned - or I might change my mind & do something else.  I'm not really sure, but I expect it will work out ok.

I am now off to link this post to The Stamping Ground.

Thank you for coming over & having a nose at my desk, as soon as I can I shall be having a good poke around as well.  'Bye for now.

17 comments:

Gwen said...

I have not used ProMarkers, but I have a few Copic Markers, which I quite like. Would you recommend them?
xx 104

Hazel said...

I love my copics and promarkers - you are very well organised with the case for them (I keep mine in pots, but not sure that's the best way) (Hazel, WOYWW #5) x

May said...

Love my promarkers, would love copics but they are soooooo expensive! Have a great week, Hugs May x x x x

BetteK said...

Am not into Promarkers and have no idea what Copic's are but admire your collection! Bet you have lots of fun creating with them. Happy WOYWWing. Debbie #89

CraftygasheadZo said...

Ooh I love my Promarkers....and the Copics... and my Spectrum Noir pens. Yes I have a thing for pens! Great desk, am sure you'll find a match once you colour in your chart, you can always layer two colours as well. Happy Wednesday to you, enjoy your snoop around the oh so creative desks and take care. Zo xx 83

ScrappnBee said...

Welcome! I hope that you are not too overwhelmed by our lot! The desk looks grand today. I have Copics, and I find that the color chart is awesome...I do not know how I did without before...it can be a little tedious, but it is well worth it! Have a great WOYWW! -Amanda 80

Julia Dunnit said...

Welcome to WOYWW! Great to see your space. Or, should i say, your PM collection! So when you've filled in the chart, will you carry it round with you for impulse purchases, or is it a tool for colouring? bet you'll get a moot of satisfaction from filling up those little boxes!

jude said...

Welcome on board to this wednesday madness addictive day.When we can travel the world and see what fellow crafters are up to.Loving your promarkers ,im copic girl myself.Have happy woyww and creative week .hope to see you next wednesday
hugs judex10

Helen T said...

Welcome to WOYWW :) Ooh look at all of those ProMarkers. See you next wednesday - Helen T #118

Peggy Cain said...

great way to store you promarkers I just added some to my marker cabinet... have a great week

Ann B said...

Welcome to WOYWW, it's a lot of fun on here, even if it does take an age to get round all the desks- and I do try.
I like you Promarker case, I have a mix of Promarkers and Copics and store mine in an aluminium CD case from Tesco - you can get loads in it.

Ann B
#70

kay said...

good to see another promarker fan,love mine and keep them stored in a case on my desk along with laminated colour charts.
once you start colouring those squares you will want all the pens and it makes it so much quicker for selecting colours,happy crafting and your yorkie is so cute,my yorkie sam is 11 this year,x

Craftychris said...

Welcome to WOYWW - it does become addictive! So do Promarkers! You are very organised - mine are in a plastic box and I have to tip them out to find any! Thank you for visiting my desk and we hope to see you next week xx

Polly Polkadot said...

Hello and welcome. I like the idea of a project plan, but I'd probably lose it before I got around to starting. #82

scrappymo! said...

Such a great idea to make your charts...too easy to waste money on duplicates.

Lou said...

Hello and welcome to WOYWW I am visiting Monday as I didn't make it round many desks last week as I was poorly, love your pro-marker storage great for taking them out to classes and groups, I love my markers and have several colour charts one i keep folded up in my purse so when i am out i know what colours i have (just in-case i pop into a craft shop! lol) Just been having a peek at some of your cards love the decoupage floral ones in apertures. I have found some really inspirational ideas and great tips from the various desks i have visited since joining WOYWW. Hope you have had a great weekend Lou x (Handmade by Lou-Lou)#108

Lou said...

Hello and welcome to WOYWW I am visiting Monday as I didn't make it round many desks last week as I was poorly, love your pro-marker storage great for taking them out to classes and groups, I love my markers and have several colour charts one i keep folded up in my purse so when i am out i know what colours i have (just in-case i pop into a craft shop! lol) Just been having a peek at some of your cards love the decoupage floral ones in apertures. I have found some really inspirational ideas and great tips from the various desks i have visited since joining WOYWW. Hope you have had a great weekend Lou x (Handmade by Lou-Lou)#108