Monday, 27 February 2012

Stamptacular Sunday challenge - Photo Inspiration

Hello! welcome to my little blog I hope you enjoy your visit.

I haven't entered a challenge with Stamptacular Sunday for quite a while - but this weeks photo inspiration caught my eye & I hope my imagination.  Here is the inspiration

Aren't they beautiful?

So off to the craft room & a rummage for papers that will suit, & of course an image.  These are the things that I pulled out to start working with.


Now that I am looking at the inspiration photo & my choice of papers close together, I think I might have kept a more lilac image in my mind eye - is it actually blue?  I am not too sure.  Never mind, here is my card


The squares of card & the base card are from my stash.  The little ballerina is one of a large set of stamps that came free with a magazine.  Her dress & the bouquet are coloured with Amethyst & Canary  Promarkers, with just a little pale green for leaves.  Her hair is a light touch of Buttercup. The ribbon was some narrow white satin ribbon I have a reel of, coloured with the Amethyst & Canary in blocks.  A final touch was some lilac flat back gems to go on the yellow card I then found some clear crystal flat back gems & coloured them with the Canary Promarker to go on the lilac card.

I hope you like my little card.  Thank you for stopping by - please call again.


2 comments:

CraftyJo said...

Very pretty Gloria, and I see lilac rather than blue also.

Deborah Frings said...

Love that image and her lilac dress is fab! You've really caught the inspiration photo!