Wednesday, 1 February 2012

Oh dear - a week without chatting

Hello everyoneI thought I had better pop in here quickly & say hello seeing as I haven't been around for a week.

That isn't strictly true of course - I have been busy - the stamp clubs I run have started back after the Christmas break in the last couple of weeks & so I have been busy getting things organised for their programme. I also decided to change the design of their blog as well as my own.

Now, I am busy making a wedding cake as my god-daughter is getting married in April so this will take some of my time.  I might even share my progress with you - even though it isn't stamping it is still a craft.

So in the coming weeks I hope to get back into entering some blog challenges & there is of course the need for birthday cards to be made.

Before I go I must correct an admission - I have another follower - Crafty Bren.  Thank you for joining my little band of followers Bren I hope you enjoy your visits.

No comments: