Thursday, 23 February 2012

Living up to my blog title

Hello again ladies I am popping back to show some stamping I have done this afternoon.  The first card is the one that lives up to the title of the blog -


This is one of my favourite images which I think I got from The Stamp Man.  It has been stamped in black on white card then the card coloured with Distress Inks.  I started with Wild Honey, then Fired Brick followed by a light covering of Rusty Hinge.  I made a ribbon strip to match from white card.  Both pieces layered onto black card & then adhered onto a white base card.

Keeping a little cleaner I converted some badly stamped images I had stamped a few weeks back into a couple of CAS cards.  The badly stamped images first


They should be viewed landscape.  As you can see I tried to put the image on the card twice but didn't do at all well with the second image.  So out came the Promarkers, some colour added, then the image cut out & adhered to a base card.  I then found an appropriate coloured ink pad for the sentiment/  Here are the two cards.



Very happy with those.

Thank you dropping by I hope you enjoyed your visit.

4 comments:

Wishcraft said...

Lovely cards, such fab stamps and great colours too :o) Lisa x

Deborah Frings said...

I love the stylized flower stamp - what company produces this one? Your cards are stunning!

Maureen said...

These cards are lovely and you have made a good job rescuing your stamped images. Well done.
Maureen.......x

Sally said...

Well done on rescuing a couple of badly stamped images. The two cards you've made are great CAS designs.
Sally M x