Friday, 24 February 2012

just chatting

Good evening everyone
I am just dropping in to welcome Maureen as a new follower.  Thank you also Maureen for your kind comments on my recent cards.

It is so encouraging when lovely comments are left by ladies who have blogs that show some really incredible work.

Last night I tried to visit as many of the WOYWW links as possible & also those other ladies who have entered the challenges on CD Sunday & Less is More. Ooh how I wish I had more time for that part of all this wonderful craft world.  So! if I didn't manage to get to you & leave a message I am sorry - perhaps next time.

Now I am off to write a post for my club blog - or they will wonder where I have got to.

Thank you for popping in - I look forward to seeing you again.

1 comment:

Deborah Frings said...

Hi - I've just realised that I forgot to let you know that there's a little something for you here on my blog!