Monday, 27 February 2012

I have been given an Award

Hi everyone

I have received an award from Deborah Frings of  "Deborah's Gems".    (Oops! had to pop back in & edit posting as I had forgotten to do the link to DeBorah's blog)


Thank you Deborah it really is very kind of you.  Now that I have the award there are several things I must do, they are -
  • Pass the award on to five other blogs that  have inspired me.  I shall look out my five blogs in a moment - they have to be blogs with less than 200 followers
  • Put a comment on their blogs so that they know.    I will do this when I have sorted the 5 blogs
  • Link back to the person who gave me the award & thank them.  I have done this above & I have also put a comment on Deborah's blog.
  • Post the award on my blog.  Which I have done in this post.  Pride of place at the top.
Right I am off to choose my five blogs & pass on the award.

Thank you for stopping by.

2 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

Congratulations Gloria

G S P Crafts said...

Link Back from you looking at mine, I'm glad you like my mini books, I love making things that are 3D, and like being able to share. Now off to check out your blog. x x x