Monday, 20 February 2012

CD Sunday challenge - Wings & Legs

Good afternoon everyone

This weekend I decided I had to take part in a challenge before many weeks went by again - 10 days is bad enough.  I check every week for what the various challenges are on different blogs & intend to join in, then before I know where I am the final minutes are ticking away & I have missed it.

So here I am with my entry for this weeks challenge for "Wings & Legs" over at CD Sunday Challenge.

I thought that quite a lot of fairies would appear & butterflies & so I had to take a hard long look at my CD's to see what was a little different.  I turned to MCS for inspiration & found the Image & layering blocks on The Magic of Christmas (Traditional 1), & the background paper, border under the ribbon & tag for sentiment on Winter Wonderland - Set 2.

I wrapped the base card in the background paper, then glued the ends of the ribbon behind the border strip & tied a faux bow in it.   The sentiment is a silver on clear peel-off.

I know Christmas is over but I had decided I would start making this years somewhat earlier than usual, so this one just happened.  So one down & oh so many more to go.

Thank you CD Sunday for a great challenge - I am now off to upload my card & take a peek at what everyone else has made.

Thank you for dropping in please call again.

9 comments:

Carol said...

Hi Misty's Mum. Lovely to see you again and I love the soft blues on your card. That's one more Christmas card than I have made.
Thank you for joining us.
Carol
xx
CD Sunday DT

Jen said...

Lovely card. Thank you for joining in at CD Sunday this week.
Jen x

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, at least you have a Christmas card ready for Christmas, it's a very unusual image and it's made a lovely card
Margaret

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

This is gorgeous, and it's not to early to start your Cristmas cards. I started the 2nd week in January, due to the fact that I left it very late last year and spent 2 months playing catch up.

Sue x

MaggieC said...

That is a pretty card, so elegant, and such lovely colours too. Welcome to WOYWW, and I hope to see your desk here very soon. Everyone is welcome and you are welcome to visit all or as many as you can. Some of us are tidy, some of us are not. don't ever be worried about showing your worst state. We have all been there. Thank you for your visit to me this week. Have a good week. xx Maggie #11

starcyl said...

Good to see something a little different this is a lovely card. Thanks for joining us at CD Sunday this week.
Jenny x
CD Sunday DT

Maureen said...

Another lovely card and so delicate colour scheme. Well done.
Maureen.......x

Jocelyn said...

A lovely delicate card and nice to see a different interpretation.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Purple Crazy said...

All behind with my commenting last week, such a fabulous card I love the colours, thanks for sharing with us at CD Sunday xx