Sunday, 22 January 2012

Well! What do you think?

Good morning everyone!

For quite a while now I have been thinking of changing the appearance of my blog.  When I started I just chose an easy option through Blogger.

I was going to get help from a lovely lady called Ingrid from Cut Blog Layouts but eventually I chose the layout I wanted & asked for the instructions & as you can see - this morning I changed my layout.  There are still a couple of elements I haven't got as I want.  The page titles are not the right coloujr - except for "Home" - so still some work to do.

I love visiting other peoples blogs & sometimes it is nice to return to them & they look the same, but it is also nice to see a different look particularly around seasons.

Hope you like it.

I am off now to see what today's challenges are.

Back later - thank you for popping in - please comment on my changes.

3 comments:

CraftyJo said...

It's lovely Gloria, so very pretty and yet not too fussy (I personally don't care for those blogs which have very intricate/busy designs down the sides) This is a lovely facelift for the new year.

chrissy xx said...

It's Gorgeous! LOve the colours! LOve the design. You are very 'brave' changing your blog.
Chrissyxx

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

It's lovely, Gloria