Friday, 20 January 2012

Less Is More Challenge - Birds - card 1

Now! Birds!

I didn't think I was going to be able to join in this challenge over at Less Is More this week, as surprisingly I didn't possess a bird stamp.  Then on a visit to my local craft shop a c9ouple of days ago, I spotted 2 stamps - they were in a range that only costs £1.25 each & I could see that I would use them again so ........... I now have bird stamps.

The next problem to overcome then was which one to use?  Why not use both!

So here is my first card


I don't think storks have coloured tail feathers like that - but I thought she looked quite pretty & modern with them.

Very easy to do - I stamped with Versafine black ink & embossed with clear EP then coloured with Promarkers.  I needed a small congratulations & remembered that a really nice general set that came free with a newish stamping magazine & that it had a collection of sentiments in it.  There was just the size I required.  Stamped again in black Versafine & clear EP.

I am off to send this to Less is More then come back & show you the second card.

Thanki you for popping by.

5 comments:

Pauline said...

A perfect card for a new arrival, that image is gorgeous!

Deborah Frings said...

I think it's absolutely super! I loe the stork and you can colour pink for girls, blue for boys! Lovely!

Chrissie said...

This is lovely... I wonder which magazine had this super sentiment in it!!!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carol said...

Oh, I love this! Perfect baby card!

Mandi said...

Delightful card
Super stork
Many thanks
mandi
"Less is More"