Friday, 20 January 2012

Less Is More - Birds - card 2

Hi!  I am back again to show you my second card in the Less Is More challenge this week with the theme of birds.


I just love these two - they are delightful & the one on the right is obviously saying something to the other one.  But how was I going to make use of that?

I had an idea that there was a set of stamps with this kind of sentiment in it, so I had a good rummage & once again a freebie set came up trumps.  I needed to rummage as I have quite a few stamps that I haven't tidily stored - a new year job.  Anyway there it was just the thing I needed.  Now a little thought was needed as to where to put it on the card & how.  It is fairly obvious isn't it .... if one is speaking I needed a speech bubble.  I didn't have a bubble stamp so it was a case of a fine black pen, a deep breath & go for it.  Not bad. Really quite pleased.

Oh dear - time for some domestic tasks now.
'Bye for now - please drop by again soon, & I am always pleased to receive your comments.

6 comments:

Pauline said...

A wonderful CAS card, I love the vibrant colours you used to colour them, and the sweet sentiment.

CraftyJo said...

Cute! And very CAS too :)

Deborah Frings said...

LOL!!! This is fab. The birds are beautifully coloured and I do like the sentiment - I thought it came with the speech bubble!

Hope the domestic stuff is going well! I'm on a tidy too!

Chrissie said...

What a super pair of birds!
Great CAS card.
Thanks again.
Chrissie
"Less is More"

Carol said...

Much too cute! Love it!

Mandi said...

Beautiful birds, making for a lovely card
Many thanks
mandi
"Less is More"