Monday, 26 September 2011

Some cards but a lack of stamping

Hello everyone
Well! another lovely sunny day - we are doing well.

I have had quite a crafty craft day today - but not much in the way of stamping - although there is a stamped sentiment on one card.

Today I was busy making some samples for forthcoming workshops. Here is the napkin fold card

complete with it's belly band
& below a view of the inside

I was going to punch around the outer edge -but my punches were a little too deep so the outside triangles would have been a bit small. 
The other style of card I needed for a workshop was one with an acetate dome.
I think you can just see the acetate dome over the poppies
The acetate dome on this one covers the left hand decoupage image. It is a bit like a half gate fold card.  When it is closed the lady is still visible.  Unfortunately you cannot see the acetate one on this but here is a view from the top.

That's my crafting for today.  Thank you for popping in.

2 comments:

Caroline Rawcliffe said...

That looks fun

Sue's Crafty Corner said...

3 very different but beautiful cards.
I know what you mean about the napkin folded card, I made one and then had trouble decorating the corners once they were punched.

Sue x